World's citizen.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to this new world name bloggers.

It been a while that i was thinking about starting a new blog to discuss relevant matters that are difficult to put in others formats. Well, i hope that this will became a new chance to letting out my while different point of view.

This is my first try, so i think is a good start is to tell you something about me. I'm Osvaldo Villar Escobar, citizen of the world, but legally Chilean. My areas of knowledge are computers, mathematics, business, engineering. My areas of interesting are photography, athletics (track & field), cycling, sports in general. I speak spanish, english and i hope to learn french in the future. That's why my posting are going to be in english and spanish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home